Riskutbildning Del 1 (Riskettan)
Important for Risk Training Part 1 (Risk Law)
- Please find out where our room is before the course so that you do not come too late, find here!
- Don’t forget to include a valid ID document (ID card, driver’s license or passport) at the course so that we can register you and then report to the Transport Agency that you have attended the course.
- If you book via the website, we will send the invoice that first comes to your e-mail address and if it has not been opened it will be sent by letter.
This is still the same invoice, check that it is the same invoice number and OCR number.
- If you book several invoices with the same e-mail address, only the first person will receive the invoice via e-mail, the rest will receive the invoice via letter then.
- The course is reported to the Swedish Transport Agency one day after the course, if you have a sample booked the following day, you need to inform the reception at least one working day before the course so that we can report in good time.